- Flute Harvest 2017 begins with registration at 3:00PM, October 22, 2017
and ends at Noon, October 27, 2017 (followed immediately by lunch).
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are provided on-site at HSRC.
- Please bring whatever flutes and any other musical instruments
you wish to use during the workshops!
- Note that the lodging portion of your fee is non-refundable
after August 1, 2017.
for the complete cancellation policy.
- If you have special dietary requests,
describing the specifics of your dietary needs.
- Additional Lodging:
You may register another, non-program person for lodging and meals,
to share your double-occupancy room and have meals on-site.
They are not charged the workshop fee.
- The work-study program offers a reduced registration fee for
up to two participants in the program
in exchange for work throughout the week
(including medium-duty hauling of gear).
If you would like to participate in the work-study program,
for details, and then please contact
prior to selecting these options.